2020 wilson hardness webinar series to focus on surface hardened parts
metallography of fasteners
are you testing fastener parts for aerospace or automotive? if yes, join buehler for this educational series that will be conducted in several time zones and english, german and french languages.
the webinar is presented for metallurgical technicians engineers and others who carry out testing of fastener components and related materials as part of the quality control or inspection during production. in this webinar, the topics covered will include:
- fasteners and their applications
- metallographic preparation challenges and the requirements for routine or detailed evaluation
- decarburization assessment
- hardness conformity checks
- defects assessments
- microstructural evaluation
- rivet metallography
see you this may in one of our virtual seminars!